MITRE ATT&CK for Enterprise
Get the MITRE ATT&CK compliance brief
- Automatically detect and triage 92% of network tactics identified in the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Real-time analysis of threat behaviors in all network traffic – endpoints, servers, virtual workloads and the cloud.
- Network-wide attacker detection is the most reliable and conclusive way to identify the highest-risk threats.
- Goes well beyond the ATT&CK framework to detect attackers that encrypt their communication in hidden tunnels.
Other standards Vectra Cognito helps with
Get the NIST compliance brief
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Network metadata is analyzed by behavioral algorithms to detect threats in real time.
- Nonstop attacker detection in all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices.
- Detect and prioritize cyberattacks and trigger real-time notifications to security teams.
- Consistent reporting of threat detections, causes, business impacts, and steps to verify.
Get the GDPR compliance brief
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Augment data handling standards by detecting unauthorized access of personal information.
- Early detection of hidden cyberattacker behaviors that evade security defenses.
- Meet the 72-hour notification timeframe using rich context about cyberattacks and a forensic trail of evidence.
- Monitor nonstop all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices for impact assessment.
Get the FFIEC compliance brief
Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Prioritize and correlate the highest-risk threats with compromised in-scope assets.
- Early detection of ransomware, other malware variants and hidden attacker behaviors.
- Real-time detection of suspicious use of admin credentials and data from key in-scope assets.
- Nonstop detection of attack behaviors in all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices.