N.Y. State Department of Financial Services
Get the NYSDFS compliance brief
- Automatically detects in-progress attacks and prioritizes the highest-risk threats in real time.
- Tracks all physical and virtual hosts to reveal signs of compromised devices and insider threats.
- Detects suspicious access to critical assets and policy violations related to data moved out of the network.
- Nonstop analysis of internal network traffic, internet-bound traffic and workloads to identify system behavior baselines and unapproved activity.
Other standards Vectra Cognito helps with
Get the NIST compliance brief
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Network metadata is analyzed by behavioral algorithms to detect threats in real time.
- Nonstop attacker detection in all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices.
- Detect and prioritize cyberattacks and trigger real-time notifications to security teams.
- Consistent reporting of threat detections, causes, business impacts, and steps to verify.
Get the GDPR compliance brief
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Augment data handling standards by detecting unauthorized access of personal information.
- Early detection of hidden cyberattacker behaviors that evade security defenses.
- Meet the 72-hour notification timeframe using rich context about cyberattacks and a forensic trail of evidence.
- Monitor nonstop all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices for impact assessment.
Get the FFIEC compliance brief
Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Prioritize and correlate the highest-risk threats with compromised in-scope assets.
- Early detection of ransomware, other malware variants and hidden attacker behaviors.
- Real-time detection of suspicious use of admin credentials and data from key in-scope assets.
- Nonstop detection of attack behaviors in all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices.