Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Get the PCI DSS compliance brief
- Detect early signs of SQL injection attempts, even if the vulnerability or exploit is unknown.
- Identify suspicious attempts by devices and user accounts to access cardholder data.
- Real-time detection of compromised user credentials and sharing of access information.
- Track device activity over time, even if the IP address changes and is used by multiple people.
Other standards Vectra Cognito helps with
Get the NIST compliance brief
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Network metadata is analyzed by behavioral algorithms to detect threats in real time.
- Nonstop attacker detection in all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices.
- Detect and prioritize cyberattacks and trigger real-time notifications to security teams.
- Consistent reporting of threat detections, causes, business impacts, and steps to verify.
Get the GDPR compliance brief
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Augment data handling standards by detecting unauthorized access of personal information.
- Early detection of hidden cyberattacker behaviors that evade security defenses.
- Meet the 72-hour notification timeframe using rich context about cyberattacks and a forensic trail of evidence.
- Monitor nonstop all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices for impact assessment.
Get the FFIEC compliance brief
Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Prioritize and correlate the highest-risk threats with compromised in-scope assets.
- Early detection of ransomware, other malware variants and hidden attacker behaviors.
- Real-time detection of suspicious use of admin credentials and data from key in-scope assets.
- Nonstop detection of attack behaviors in all cloud/data center workloads and user/IoT devices.