Join Vectra AI on Thursday, January 30th for dinner at LB Steak and hear from our leadership team as they discuss the latest industry trends with regards to targeted attacks (network & cloud) and best practices needed to address these challenges.
The keynote will be delivered by Jacob Sendowski, PhD.
Topics will include:
- Why analyzing traffic (packets) at wire speed is critical to detecting cyber-incidents early, and how this reduces your risk of breach.
- How Machine Learning-based Detection can help boost efficiency of your SOC by 35X.
- How Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) provides a unified view of cyber-incidents across your Corp. Network, Data Center, and IaaS Cloud workloads (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc)
- Cloud Attacks & Privileged Access Abuse
As well as a few sample use-cases for detection:
- Detecting malicious tunnels over encrypted traffic (C2 detection) and how Vectra has pioneered technology to do so.
- Vectra’s Lateral Movement detection as it maps to Mitre ATT&CK
- Vectra’s Exfiltration detection as it maps to Mitre ATT&CK
In addition, you'll have an opportunity to meet with your dedicated Vectra team.
This event has limited seating, so be sure to RSVP by January 23rd to save your seat.
We look forward to seeing you there!