February 18, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm PT
Join the CSA Los Angeles Red Team Hunt for an interactive, hands-on cybersecurity scavenger hunt where participants utilize attacking skills, and possibly learning some new ones along the way, to complete a series of challenges. Participants earn and accumulate points based on how quickly they complete each challenge. Hints can be requested if needed through the challenge, at the cost of points. The further participants get in the challenge or the more they complete without hints, the more points they receive.
Participants must join the kick-off session at the start of the Hunt. Winners will be announced when the competition concludes at 4:00 pm PT.
- Participants must be based in North America for this Hunt
- Skill level: Basic attacking skills (i.e. Threat Hunters, Security Analysts, etc)
- VPN installation required
- Completion of Prerequisite: Approximately 5 days prior to the event you will receive a Welcome Email that includes detailed instructions; you will have 48 hours to complete before your position is released to someone on the waitlist.
Prerequisites are as follows:
- Install VPN Client (Zerotier) and establish connection with workshop environment
- Verify connectivity to your assigned Kali instance
- Verify connectivity to your assigned Win10 instance
- Register an account on the Workshop CTF Server
Vectra is an (ISC)2 CPE Submitter Partner. Receive 7 hours for participating with cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Registration closes February 12th, 2021.