September 16, 9 a.m. CT – September 18, 11 a.m. CT
Join the ISSA and ISACA Middle Tennessee Red Team Hunt for an interactive, hands-on cybersecurity scavenger hunt where participants utilize attacking skills, and possibly learning some new ones along the way, to complete a series of challenges. Participants earn and accumulate points based on how quickly they complete each challenge. Hints can be requested if needed through the challenge, at the cost of points. The further participants get in the challenge or the more they complete without hints, the more points they receive.
- Skill level: novice to intermediate
- Basic attacking skills (i.e. Threat Hunters, Security Analysts, etc)
- Basic knowledge with Linux/Kali systems
- VPN installation required
- Competition will be open from September 16-18 to accommodate work schedules.
Receive 7 CPE credits and a digital certificate upon completion; cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. Winners will be announced at the chapter meeting on September 18th.
Secure your spot and sign up before September 11th!