February 16, 2021, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm MT; 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Join this Red Team Workshop, an educational lab where individuals can better understand the skills and tactics of the adversary. Participants will learn about critical attack vectors and how attackers plot, ploy and work their way into enterprise vulnerabilities. Participants will then take training wheels off for an open play as a “Red Team” attacker. Attendees will reconvene for a working session, walking through the live attacks from the morning and how blue teams, or the threat hunters, actually identify, detect and respond to advanced threats.
- Skill level: Basic attacking skills (i.e. Threat Hunters, Security Analysts, etc)
- VPN installation required
- Completion of Prerequisite: Approximately 5 days prior to the event you will receive a Welcome Email that includes detailed instructions; you will have 48 hours to complete before your position is released to someone on the waitlist.
Prerequisites are as follows:
- Install VPN Client (Zerotier) and establish connection with workshop environment
- Verify connectivity to your assigned Kali instance
- Verify connectivity to your assigned Win10 instance
- Register an account on the Workshop CTF Server
Receive 3.5 CPE credits and a digital certificate upon completion. The deadline to register is February 9th and is open to the first 30 participants.
As this event has reached capacity in the past, you will be asked to confirm your participation the week before the event or your spot may be opened to someone on the waitlist if you are unable to participate.