Thursday, July 30th at 2 p.m. EDT
In this Vectra-hosted cloud-based workshop, Vectra Security Engineers will execute an assumed compromise attack simulation using real-world tools in a typical IT environment.
- Learn how to use common Attack Tools to simulate a real-world attack, including techniques from the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Learn how the Vectra Cognito platform can detect the attacker behaviors in real time
- Gain a hands-on understanding of how Vectra Cognito detects actual attack behaviors that are common to all attacks
- Earn 2 hours of CPE Credits
What to expect:
- Scripted Simulated Attack using Kali/Linux tools
- Interactions with Vectra Cognito platform to detect the attacker
- Cycle through the Kill Chain from Initial Compromise through Exfiltration
- No prior Pen Testing experience required
Secure your spot in the training by July 24.