During this virtual panel discussion — to which you are personally invited — members of Accenture, Microsoft and Vectra will discuss why cyber threat intelligence is the best defense against sophisticated attackers and how companies can understand and know their cyber-risk using modern attacker behaviors.
We will examine the latest threats, key security challenges, opportunities and risks of artificial intelligence and learn how attackers operate according to psychological principles. Panelists will examine how threats can be minimized while implementing a behavioral security strategy.
We will also get an insight on the FBI perspective on the cybercrime landscape and have a look at real-world operational cases investigated and prosecuted. This special round table takes the form of an interactive panel discussion and is the opportunity to learn from experienced and trustworthy IT security experts.
- Join the webinar at 2:00 pm GMT
- Welcome: Rosemary Gallant, Minister Counsellor for Commercial Affairs, U.S. Embassy London
- TheCyber Crime Landscape: The FBI Perspective — Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Roundtable Discussion: Know Your Enemy, Know Your Cyber Risk
- Introduction and moderation: Matt Walmsley, EMEA Director, Vectra
- Rich Palk, Managing Director Accenture Security, Accenture
- Sarah Armstrong-Smith, Chief Security Advisor at Microsoft
- Timothy Wade, Office of CTO, Technical Director, Vectra