Making the world a safer and fairer place and being at the forefront of AI is what Vectra stands by and our partnerships are an extension of these values. Our partners are integral to the way we go to market and we want to ensure that we are committed to mutual success in our channel relationships.
NDR is a hot market in security
Network Detection and Response (NDR) is the hottest new market in security. In June 2020, the first Gartner Market Guide for NDR was published, and it includes Vectra.
The award-winning Cognito Platform from Vectra integrates with other security solutions, many of which you already have in your portfolio today. While we have an open API, we also deliver deeper integrations. In June 2020, we announced integrations for Microsoft Defender for Endpoint and Microsoft Azure Sentinel.
We have had integrations with other endpoint vendors (e.g. CrowdStrike) and SIEMs (e.g. Splunk) as well as firewall, traffic optimization and security orchestration vendors. Plus, we are leading the market in virtualization and cloud, which is evident by our partnerships with VMware, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Customers trust us and increase their investments in Vectra over time. The lifetime value of the Cognito NDR platform increases as we add new features, capabilities and integrations. Customers typically start with Detect and deploy it throughout their enterprise – across business units and to the cloud. Then they expand to Recall and Stream for powerful threat-hunting capabilities.
This is your chance to get in early with Vectra, a leading NDR provider that values channel partners with our new global partner program.
What is the Vectra Partner Program?
The Vectra Partner Program should really be called Your Partner Program as we designed it around the way you do business. Do you sell security products and solutions? Do you provide security services? Do you offer managed security services? Do you build technologies? Whether you do one or all four, we provide a program that helps you build relevant expertise and differentiation for your customers.
We listened to our partners and used their feedback to make our program better. Our partners requested a program that would support various models and that is what deliver with the modernized program. The new program supports and adapts to how our partners engage with customers, whether it is selling products, delivering services, managing services or building technologies—it is all part of one program.
What’s unique about our program is that we start with our partners and not with volume. In the NDR category, only Vectra focuses on business competencies and customer success rather than volume. Our program incentivizes our partners based on their level of commitment to Vectra and their expertise.
The four engagement models are based on the go-to-market strategies of our partners:
- Sell – Resell Vectra offerings.
- Service – Deliver Vectra services offerings or partner solution offerings with Vectra.
- Manage – Deliver Vectra managed services offerings or partner solution offerings with Vectra.
- Build – Build or integrate partner technology with Vectra. You can choose one or all engagement models that best fit your strategy.
Vectra has made the program globally consistent by making available two partner levels – Ambassador and Authorized. Ambassador partners are industry-leading organizations who have demonstrated higher levels of capability and performance.
Vectra Authorized partners are just beginning their relationships with Vectra. This level enables them to focus on building expertise and specialization while being rewarded with incentives and profits for their commitment.
How do I become a Vectra partner?
- Step 1: Join the Vectra Partner Program at https://partners.vectra.ai/.
- Step 2: Select the business engagement model based on the partner’s go-to-market strategy—Sell, Service, Manage or Build.
- Step 3: Fulfill enablement and growth requirements. Each engagement model provides targeted enablers for partners to grow their skills and succeed in selling, implementing and managing the Vectra NDR platform, products and services.
- Step 4: Start off at the Authorized partner level using the partner’s engagement model.
- Step 5: Execute on a plan to qualify for the Ambassador partner level to earn additional margin and benefits.
Together, we make the world a safer and fairer place. You can learn more about the Vectra Partner Program on our program overview page.