Identify privileged accounts, hosts and services
The Cognito platform uses AI to continuously monitor the behaviors of users, hosts and services in your network, cloud or SaaS applications. By observing how access is being used, rather than how privilege is assigned you gain complete visibility into the privileged assets that attackers target in your network, and can detect internal threats such as rouge admins.
Anticipate attacks in progress
Look at interactions between privileged accounts, hosts and services to identify:
- Attackers who use stolen accounts to access a host
- Internal users who maliciously access services
- Unusual accounts that access hosts and services
- Opportunistic attackers who access hosts
- Opportunistic attackers who make brute-force attempts to access services
The Cognito network detection and response platform dynamically adjusts risk scores as attacks unfold and automatically integrates privileged analytics into incident rollups.