Dell + Vectra
Secure Your Business with Powerful Cyber Defense Solutions from Dell & Vectra
- Consolidate and simplify business, infrastructure, data, and cyber protection.
- Close the gaps attackers can exploit with enhanced coverage, clarity, and control.
- Align business continuity and cyber defense strategies
- Erase the known and unknown threats and turn the tables on elusive cyber-attackers targeting your hybrid and multi-cloud environment.
Key Challenges Addressed
Integration of cyber security with data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery
Lack of coverage for known and unknown threats
Vendor and tool sprawl
Ineffective and inefficient security operations due to inadequate quality of attack signal
Security analyst burnout and service gaps
Dell Technologies and Vectra Provide Coverage, Clarity, and Control
- Simplify your business, infrastructure, data, and cyber protection with best-of-breed, integrated solutions.
- Close the gaps that attackers can exploit by delivering enhanced coverage, clarity, and control.
- Align your business continuity and cyber defense strategies to streamline processes, improve threat detection and execute rapid investigations, response, and recovery as needed.
Dell Technologies and Vectra – A Comprehensive Solution Offering
A comprehensive solution offering helping global organizations to consolidate vendors and tools to simplify risk management processes.
Modernize your Security Operations Center (SOC)with the Vectra Threat Detection and Response platformLearn More
Vectra MDR Services
Team up with Vectra MDR analysts and stop attacks in minutesLearn More
Dell SafeGuard EDR
The technology you need to implement comprehensive endpoint securityLearn More
Dell ZeroTrust Architecture
Providing organizations a roadmap to Zero Trust that builds on their existing cybersecurity assets.Learn More
Accelerate your SOC transformation anywhere with servers optimized for the Vectra Platform.Learn More
Scale-out storage that is ready for any workload. Protect from cyber attacks with integrated ransomware defence and smart AirGapLearn More
Extend protection to the cloud with long term retention, cloud disaster recovery and cloud native workload protection across multiple public clouds Learn More
Advisory and Design Services. Proven methodologies, collaborative approaches, and industry best practices to help accelerate your security initiativesLearn More
The Power of the Dell Technologies and Vectra Partnership
‘More’ is not the answer to ‘More.’ More vendors and tools will drive more complexity, more rules will require more time, more alerts will require more investigation, and all of this will lead to security operations being less effective, less efficient, and increasingly demoralized staff.
Dell and Vectra recognize these challenges and believe the best strategy is based on building business continuity and cyber security operations using best-of-breed, integrated, and intelligent eco-system solutions.
Dell and Vectra are committed to working closely to ensure that we deliver on the promise of integration that delivers ease of use and improves cyber coverage, clarity, and control.
- Consolidate and align security operation processes, vendors, and tools.
- Assess and provide coverage for all the attack surfaces in your environment.
- Leverage Vectra’s Attack Signal Intelligence to eliminate noise and help security teams focus on real threats.
- Combine technologies to detect both known and unknown threats.
- Leverage AI to automatically triage and prioritize critical threats.
- Respond and investigate threats faster with contextual data from multiple sources.
- Leverage the Vectra Platform running on Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Protect critical data with modern, secure data storage, backup, and protection.
Dell-Vectra Better Together
Deploying the Vectra Platform has never been easier. The Vectra Platform sensors and brain run on Dell PowerEdge servers. Attack Signal Intelligence with AI driven threat prioritization is forwarded to SIEM solutions powered by Dell server and storage solutions. In addition, customers can deploy modern, secure data protection solutions such as PowerProtect and PowerScale to further protect their business.