Vectra Integrates with SentinelOne, Providing Best of Breed Ecosystem Security
- Complete attack surfaces coverage
- Attack signal clarity
- Maximize SOC efficiency
- Security tool consolidation
- Reducing analyst workload
Why integrate SentinelOne with Vectra AI?
The adoption of hybrid cloud has led to an increased attack surface, making it easier for attackers to bypass prevention controls, infiltrate, compromise credentials, gain privileged access, move laterally and exfiltrate sensitive corporate data while going undetected.
To mitigate these challenges, Vectra and SentinelOne uncover the complete cyberattack narrative by combining coverage across the network and endpoint.
- Vectra’s Security AI-driven Attack Signal Intelligence™ takes a risk-based approach to cyberattacks while reducing manual tasks, alert noise, and analyst burnout with: AI-driven detections that think like an attacker, AI-driven triage to know what malicious, and AI-driven prioritization is so security teams can focus on urgent threats.
- The SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) provides prevention and detection of attacks across all major vectors, rapid elimination of threats with fully automated, policy-driven response capabilities, and complete visibility into the endpoint with full-context and real-time forensics.
SentinelOne + Vectra AI: A complete integration to get ahead of attackers
Traditional endpoint security tools are riddled with issues such as blind spots, easily circumvented signature-based detections and often require constant updates or scheduled run-cycles — making them unable to see and stop advanced threats. SentinelOne continuously monitors all endpoint activity and analyzes the data in real time to automatically identify threat activity, enabling it to detect and prevent advanced threats as they happen.
Vectra’s Security AI-driven Attack Signal Intelligence empowers analysts to:
- Think like an attacker - AI-driven Detections go beyond signatures and anomalies to understand attacker behavior and expose the complete narrative of an attack.
- Focus on the malicious - AI-driven Triage reduces alert noise by distinguishing malicious from benign threat activity to expose malicious true positives while logging the benign.
- Know what threats matter - AI-driven Prioritization reduces noise, automates alert triage and is 85% more effective at prioritizing the threats that matter most to the business.
Key integration benefits for your security team
Vectra and SentinelOne provide a powerful, simple, integrated solution to meet the needs of the modern SOC.
Security teams can leverage the power of integrated Vectra and SentinelOne solutions to deliver enhanced SOC effectiveness and efficiencies. Automation helps reduce the workload security teams face and enables them to erase unknown threats with faster response and threat resolution.
SOC teams experience:
- Autonomous multi-layered detection and response that covers all attack vectors, from the endpoint through the network to the cloud — even when offline.
- Enriched detections with endpoint context to take immediate action to stop attacks.
- Reduced alert fatigue with Security AI that does not rely on signatures or daily and even weekly updates.
- The ability to trigger different actions based on threat type, risk, and certainty.
Modern attackers are clever and continue to evolve with advanced tactics. Organizations need to ensure that security gaps are identified and secured. Vectra and SentinelOne help organizations deliver the attack surface coverage, signal clarity and intelligent control to ensure a compromise does not turn into a breach.
News Alert: SentinelOne Leverages Vectra Attack Signal Intelligence to Compliment XDR Offering
Last week SentinelOne announced integrations with key industry players inclulding an enhanced collaboration with Vectra AI to expand the company’s XDR offering.
Threat Detection and Response for Everywhere the Adversaries Go
We're excited to announce extended EDR native integration support in the Cognito platform! Find out how you can benefit from these simple, seamless integrations for comprehensive coverage across the enterprise, IoT devices, hybrid cloud, and cloud environments.
Vectra and Sentinel One
Together, Vectra and Sentinel One lead to fast and well-coordinated responses across all resources, enhance the efficiency of security operations and reduce the dwell times that ultimately drive risk for the business.